Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] elogbook and checklist

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 16:18:24 EDT

I'd suggest that we use the design value for those fields that
affect the configuration and are not directly input in the analysis.

Examples are: beam energy, blast current, holding field direction and value

The checklist is a way to mostly sort out data and essentially all the
fields in the checklist are configuration variables. Other parameters are
instead measured every second in the data.