[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/15/2003 E (16-20)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 00:16:07 EDT

Operators: adrian shino ----

CCR tuned the beam until 10 PM.
We were not getting any physics trigger - it looked to us as if the HV GUI was stuck. Tried to fix it - to no avail.
Called Doug - figured the problem was not with the HVGUI...
Called Karen - typing "beamgate_on" did the trick (GUI was stuck or maybe a daemon used before?)
Started taking unpol H2 data 0.1 SCCM... events on nsed look kind of crappy, but we just started and the plan is to run like this for a while and then switch to empty target if nsed shows bad events...