[BLAST_SHIFTS] possible broken wire in right sector WC's

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 05:10:06 EST

in the middle of a run, both the sense and field wires in both boxes R17
and R18 all simultaneously tripped. attempts to bring HV back up on these
boxes results in immediate trips. for now, i've been forced to zero both
boxes. in a while, i will try to raise them again. we aren't using the
second level trigger right now, so we shouldn't have to worry about the
"no-hits-in-adjacent-superlayers" problem.

aaron