Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] dst/crunch update V: crunching going on spuds

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 19:14:21 EST

Hi,

libBlast.so should always be there. static linking only means lrn is
linked to the .o files. but the share obj is never removed from make
targets and is still the very first thing that gets compiled. If you are
not getting libBlast.so, that probably means your compile did not go
through. I sometimes lack respect for traditions but Chris is certainly
very very careful about keeping things comaptible and everybody happy. :)

I just did the same thing on spud4 disc space and dblast13 CPU:
> cvs -d /home/blast/cvsroot co .
> configure
> make
and it work out fine. I have libBlast.so, all executables are linked to
it. and nsed runs. and this is how I envoked the nsed:
        nsed 3691 -bm -1 +Recon.ScreenTrack +Recon.PickZ
those +Recon.*** are additionals but -bm -1 is must.

BTW, an example of electron misID'ed as pion-, see run 3691 event 134, as
an example of lost ep events, see run 3691 event 56, but as for that one,
left sector the 0th(inner most chamber) is very wacky and close to
hopeless.

as of PID. like i said, it is NOT reliable. Don't bet your thesis anaylsis
on it just yet.

Chi