Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] dst/crunch update V: crunching going on spuds

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 18:10:41 EST

Hi, Chi, Chris!
How can I get the dynamic library libBlast.so in the run directory like I
used to in the last couple of years? I am not getting it even if I am not
using the "-enable-static" option when I configure... (I do not want the
static option since I am not using lrn).

It's fine introducing another option but could we keep the default
(dynamic) one unchanged, please?
Thanks!

Adrian

PS: What I did was just:

cvs -d /home/blast/cvsroot co .
configure
make

in a directory I created to make sure I get the latest stuff from CVS, as
Chi told me he had checked in some changes to BLAST_Params...