Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] dst/crunch update V: crunching going on spuds

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 19:27:44 EST

I get the libBlast.so in BlastLib2 when I compile, but for some obscure
reason I do not get it in the run directory like I used to.
I did it twice, I do not know what happened... Anyway, I modified my
Makefile to point to BlastLi2 and it works, I was just wondering if the
default has been changed... Since you are saying it hasn't and my stuff
works... well, it's not important!
Thanks!

Adrian