Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Remaining tasks in sofrware

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 21:39:00 EST

Hi, Chi!

> 1. blast.sc_cal: I am personally very excited about the calibration Pete
> put out. In the mean time, i have the following questions:
> adc pedestals: Adrian knows them by heart but unfortunately, they are
> not written into blast.sc_cal. It is partly because, I guess, Pete
> generates tdc offsets by program which does not know about
> pedestals.

Following is an email I just retrieved from Blast_Talk. In it I was
pointing Tancredi to a file created just for this purpose.
I stopped recording pedestals into the database, at Karen's suggestion
(they seemed pretty stable, so it was decided to sparsify ADCs).

Hi, Tancredi!
Here is a file containing the TOF pedestals. It was created on Monday, but
the run we looked at was 1048 (which was one of the first e-p runs after
the last TOF gain-matching):

/home/daq/blast/pro2003/analysis/macros/Raw/raw_adc_landau-1048.dat

In the same directory, we also looked at more runs - file
raw_adc_landau-3250.dat was created for cosmics run taken on Monday.

Hope this helps, Chi!