Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] V3 question(s)

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 14:10:54 EST

"V3" BlastLib2 is the head, no tag yet, there was a v3_0_5 tag a few days
ago but quickly that one is obsolete. I think check in to the top is fine.
and sorry for the confusion.

if you wish to get a absolute answer, you can go to
blast:~/cvs_v3.0/BlastLib2, do cvs status TBLRecon.cc, and see the result.
I think we will be compiling/installing from this dir to blast:~/bin so
any version number there chould be considered the "pro" version.

Chi