Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] charge-3697.chg question

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 02:54:03 EST

One more thing: when I looked at the helicity and target state information
we stamp on physics events, I only saw helicity -1, consistent with what
I am getting from the scaler events (see previous email) and with what the
charge.C macro gives us if we run it now.

So my question stays: how did we get the charge-3697.chg file? Is it
wrong (Tancredi, Chi - can you look into this please)? If the file is
correct, I would appreciate some insight.
Thanks again!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant