Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] charge-3697.chg question

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 10:26:10 EST

Ha!

Just to add to the confusion: here's integration of my code(new version of
lrn)

Scaler charge (C) BEAM/TGT-VECTOR states BEAM/Unpol
                      (+/+ +/- -/+ -/-) (+/u -/u)
 beamgated 0 0 11.4088 0 0 0
 not gated 1.6469 0 13.0770 0 0 0

typically, the beamgated charge integrated by charge.C is a tiny little
bigger than it should be. This is due to the fact that between fills,
LDCCT reads 0 but the calibration used to translate LDCCT into mA does not
give 0mA for 0 LDCCT. for this run, compare charge on -/+, the error
caused by this is ~0.1C out of 11C.

I put a hack in the charge integrater in library that stops charge
integration if scaler rate is absolutely 0. so my gated charge is less
than charge.C.

about the charge on +/+ state, no idea, ofcourse everyone thinks himself
right. :) but mine seem to be a "averaged" version of the other two.

Chi