[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/20/2004 A (0-4)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 04:20:01 EST

Operators: tavi nikolas ----

After run#4906 we started having lots of problems! First we did not see any trigger events on Scalers (i.e PHYS0..5), thus we could not take any data, then both ligit and compressor dropped suddenly, then the WC's starting tripping like hell! We have lowered the HV values for those that tripped, we reset/reboot/power cycle Epics, ROC's Opitrig Computer, VME crate, TS crate, etc. In the end the only error message we have got is TS prestart failed (TS subsystem (s) timeout !!! (45 45 1000), TS: subsystem failed in prestarting state)! Could not reach Karen, call Doug, but nothing, then Tancredi and now Genya.
Still misterious unsolved problem! CCR reported that everything is fine there!
So far, CODA cannot prestart!