Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] more deadtime

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:19:02 EST

         I've just changed the trigger supervisor readout list
(~/pro2004/coda/crl/ts2_pro2004_pri_ps7.crl) and remade it (need to source
coda_user.setup in ~/pro2004/coda, then in /crl type ./makelist
ts2_pro2004_pri_ps7.crl 68k ts2_pro2004_pri). Now PHYS6 (trig==7) is
prescaled by a factor of 30 instead of 6. Tavi stopped the run, clicked
Abort, Configure (l2trig), Download to pick up the new factor. Starting
with run 5335, trig==7 is prescaled by 30.

                                         Karen