Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] [BLAST_ANAWARE] more deadtime

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 15:20:06 EST

Be careful. Now that we have removed CC3 from behind the 4 rearmost TOFs
and put them behind the BATs, a hardware CC requirement restricts the
high Q^2 end, and that's where the ed elastic T20 overlaps the very
interesting region where the old Bates data overlap the recent JLab
data. I don't think we want to sacrifice that, and I definitely want
the high Q^2 end for the ep elastic.

--
John R. Calarco
Dept. of Physics