Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] more deadtime

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 14:59:02 EST

Just spoke with Richard on the phone, he requested that someone check how
much a hardware Cerenkov requirement would cut the trigger rate, hoping to
reduce the rate of PHYS1 significantly (and possibly also PHYS0). Tavi and
Baris will look at crunched data while they're on shift, see what a
Cerenkov cut does to the number of trig==2 and trig==1, also what it does
to the spectra (z, momentum, theta etc -- presumably we don't lose good
events).

Karen