Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] target gas definition

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 08:30:16 EST

Vitaliy,

   I'm confused, so please clarify.

   The asymmetry you are seeing in the vector (e,e'p)n is now after the
transverse holding field has been reversed. Genya's last report on the
ed tensor asymmetry was before the transverse field reversal. So what
do you mean by the statement that your asymmetry exhibits the same
pattern as Genya's? Doesn't this mean that you are now likely to be
inconsistent with Genya's analysis since his was done before the
reversal. Of course we should have a new analysis of the ed tensor
before drawing any firm conclusions.

                                                              John

--
John R. Calarco