[BLAST_ANAWARE] Z-dependence of Pz for hydrogen

From: Genya (evgeni@mit.edu)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 14:41:30 EDT

    Please find attached Excel file that demonstrates z-depence of
target polarization for hydrogen. Take into
account that I don't use real Monte-Carlo, and therefore my analysis
doesn't include z-dependence of BLAST
acceptance. As a result, the left points might go up a bit, and right
points a little down... but I don't expect the
effect to be large.
   One can clearly see strong z-dependence, but it looks almost
symmetric ( no visible drop on the downstream side).
Nevertheless, this dependence certainly must be included in any serious
analysis to impove the accuracy.
    Genya