[BLAST_ANAWARE] T20 plot with error bars corrected

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 01:55:31 EDT

Hi all, a correction to the plot I sent yesterday. The error bars on those
plots were wrong, I managed to subtract two squares instead of adding them

atatched is a plot with "corrected" error bars. again, only statistical
errors in asymmetries are included.

I want to point out that the error in lowest Q2 point is dominated by the
asymmetry in perpendicular kinematics. unfortunately, our spin orientation
dictates that the asymmetry in this bin is close to 0.

I think maybe we want to change the spin orientation toward more forward
angle such that this asymmetry would acquire a significant absolute value.