Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] crunching fails

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 19:02:08 EDT

Hi all, I could not figure out about the seg-faults. However I did isolate
it to some changes made in the last few days to a bunch of source files. I
have made a tag which contains all the changes including Ben and Vitaliy's
latest updates but does not have the seg-fault.

Please for the moment update to this tag:
        cvs up -rmemorialday
It will be announced when the bug is fixed and you can update to the head
by
        cvs up -A.

Note this is a tag, not branch. once you update to it, you will not be
able to do any developement in BlastLib2.