Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] cerenkov analysis puzzlement

From: Karen Dow (kdow@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 12:54:09 EDT

         The 4th Cerenkov box was reinstalled when the BATS were put in
this winter, placed in front of the BATS. So nc=3 is that box, and it
probably doesn't fire too often in coincidence with a TOF. But sometimes
in nsed I have noticed low momentum outbenders that hit one of the back
TOFs, and then also the 4th Cerenkov and a BAT. For the triggers involving
just a BAT in a sector (trig==5), a Cerenkov in that sector is also required.

                                 Karen