Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] luminosity

From: Richard Milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 12:37:30 EDT

Zilu,
Thanks for the prompt comprehensive response. I assume the appropriate
people will address these issues. One basic issue is the luminosity we
are taking data at. There seems to be a factor of about 4
difference between what Genya reports and what Chi reports. What do
the other channels (e,e'p) and (e,e'n) tell us? Vitaliy and Aron
when you compare yields to Monte-Carlo what luminosity do you deduce?
Richard