Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Network interruption (rescheduled)

From: Nikolas Meitanis (nikolas@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 15:35:48 EDT

Hello Ernie,
perhaps the rest of us have accepted the ontological characteristics of
the network with fatalistic complacency
(and periodic trips to our mental consultants). I have certainly
experienced such problems as Tavi intimated. In fact, in recent days
(last month, maybe more), a rather frequent unapologetic "freezing" has
become particularly aggravating. I suspect others connecting from MIT
have experienced similar meltdowns.