Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/15/2005 C (17-1)

From: Akihisa Shinozaki (shino@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 09:17:40 EDT

Hello there,

There is bad news. The test.sh had been running all night until I came
here. So the spin bits from run # 15315 to 15334 should not make sense
unless one can artificially interprets the states in the data. I think
test.sh is overriding the spin bits which ABS had written. Run # 15334
stopped prematurely because of this. test.sh is no longer running from
run # 15335. I should have explicitly said to the shift taker but I did
not and I am so sorry.... :-(

Regards,
aki