Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/15/2005 C (17-1)

From: Wilbur Franklin (wafrankl@mit.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 21:27:52 EDT

Thanks for the explanation, Aki. It sounds like the data are
recoverable. This situation raises an important point though. Our
present schedule of 1 person per shift with a run coordinator relies
heavily on steady state operation. When changes of this nature are
made which require specific action on the part of upcoming shift
takers, it is essential that these changes be communicated clearly to
the next shift, and especially to the run coordinator (in this case
me). I'll accept responsibility for not going through the e-log
thoroughly enough yesterday to recognize what had happened and for
failing to check in at the end of your shift.

Please do not be shy about calling the run coordinator and bothering
them with these types of details.

Bill