[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/17/2005 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 16:50:13 EDT

Operator: shino

There was a NMC trip at 9:35 AM but beam came back at 9:50. Soon after
(10:15 AM), Dave reports a ring rf crowbar. He called Rich Campbell
and some other person for recovery. I expect the beam will be back
soon. So I took around 1M events (run # 15335-15336) during this
shift for polarized deuterium.

Because the test.sh has been running since 5:00 pm yesterday, the spin
status of the ABS had been overridden by this script until I came back
here at 9:00 am. The polarization results show a strange dilution
factor because of it. In principle, one may be able to recover the
entire data set for those runs but it takes some intelligence and a bit
of labor, I think.

Autocrucher demon complains that it cannot find
bud24.bates.daq_test. I am just reporting a problem here.