Re: your mail

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 11:53:35 EDT

Well John it is good to hear that you are OK!

        Yes it is the last left forward TOF bottom joint that is broken.
I still think, however, that they are attached to the forward Cerenkov box
as a group and you can not remove one at a time. We should confirm this.
If this is the case then I think the crane needs to be used. If not then
we are in luck.

        I just read Karen's email and it speaks about Jim K wanting to
remove the TOFs and Cerekov box so this might be the only way to do it.
It sounds like next week will be a good time though.

                                Pete