Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] shifts

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 18:34:03 EDT

Hello,
I did not want to jump into the shift discussion since it has been nicely
taken care of. The shift schedule by John at this point is done, and is
up to the students if they want to change it.

HOWEVER WE WANT TWO PEOPLE ON NIGHT SHIFT. So I hope volunteers will fill
those up. Please remember to either update the webpage or ask somebody
help on how to do it.

If you feel you do not know "how to run a shift", come earlier and have more
expert people go through it. My two cents: doing two nights shifts and then
less of a load. That applies to all human beings (ask physicians) but you
can easily guess how other people find out.

-- tancredi

Tancredi Botto, phone: +1-617-253-9204 mobile: +1-978-490-4124
research scientist MIT/Bates, 21 Manning Av Middleton MA, 01949