Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] new DGen

From: Vitaliy Ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 14:11:14 EST

I submited few changes to DGen.
1) I added pm to the event tree since it is difficult to calculate it
later from other entries in the tree.
2) I have corrected the Helicity correlated vector asymmetry part of the
crossection calculated in Deuteron_EEP.cc.
3) Most important I now have the correct spectral functions for E'=0.73
GeV and theta_e of 25,30,35,40,45 degrees. The bump that was
unexplicably there is now gone the omega distribution looks close to
what it should be. There is still small bump at ~50 degrees but I think
it is from the fact that we do not have data at E'=0.67 GeV. I submited
new structure.dat into the cvs.

                                                Cheers, Vitaliy