[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/25/2004 A (0-4)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 23:35:37 EST

Operators: ajmasch vziskin vziskin

Some shit broke again. Called in the experts. Will take all night to fix. Typical. Can't remember last time we ran for 24 hours straight. The guys in the CCR tell me they used to run for days on end before BLAST. Somehow, it seems to make all the sense in the world. They will fix this problem just in time to open up the hall for more work. And them something else will trip, rip, crap out or burn.
One more question, how come we shield a left cerenkov wall and the right cerenkov wall becomes more efficient. Or is this one of those BLAST misteries.
I think that's it.
F**k it , I'm going home.