Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] calculations for 600mm cell

From: Richard Milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 15:38:50 EDT

Hi Hauke,
Thank you for the update on your continuing analysis of the target data.
Do you have any understanding of how the target polarization depends on
the holding magnetic field? I recall that when we measured the tensor
polarization with purely longitudinal magnetic holding field, the value
was very high 80-100%. Is it possible the tensor polarizatino is strongly
dependent on the value of the magnetic holding field?
Richard