Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] my Pzz

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 16:11:28 EDT

People,
Quick question (maybe to Ernie or Genya). Is this the first time we are
running without any other problems (tofs, etc.) with a cold inlet tube?
Could there have been an issue of a polarization loss due to a warm
inlet? Have run polarized D2 or H2 after the crack in the cell was
discovered? I'm just grabbing at straws here trying to explain such a
jump in a target polarization.

                                                                Cheers,
Vitaliy