Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Network interruption (rescheduled)

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 13:39:43 EDT

hi tavi,
  be sure to use a command like "nohup lrn 1000 >& output.log &", which
will put your batch job in the background, and not kill it when you hang
up (hup). you can then log out and your job keeps on running.
  another nice solution a few of us are using is vnc, see **blast_talk*
<http://blast.lns.mit.edu/BlastTalk/archive/2966.html>*
--chris